Thursday, September 24, 2015

ePIC: "Spirit Witness"

    I thank God for "the Witness of the Spirit" in the Believer's life!  For the World can become so dark, the thinkers so deep, translators of Bibles so wrong, but we can still hear "...a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it,.."  (Isa 30:21)  Jesus said,  "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you." (John 14:16-18)  "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." (v21)  "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." (v26)  
 
   "Quicken me after thy lovingkindness; so shall I keep the testimony of thy mouth. For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth. They continue this day according to thine ordinances: for all are thy servants."  Psalm 119:88-91


Let's Talk About Jesus   THCOG SERMONS