Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Got Jesus?

GOT JESUS?
I saw this bumper sticker the other day on a car….
GOT JESUS?
Though the question may be a good one,
It’s not the "REAL" Question!!!
Lot’s of people claim they "have Jesus", they "know Jesus". Just walk the streets and testify of the Gospel and sure enough they’ll tell you, "I know Jesus". It’s kind of like the American thing to say! After all, with a estimated "50 million evangelical Christians" you got to be politically correct. (NO) If you want to play games with Heaven and Hell, I wouldn’t recommend it; I rather be spiritually correct!

The question IS NOT: "GOT JESUS?"
The real question IS: "Does Jesus GOT YOU?"

Galatians 4:9
But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

Phillipians 3:12
Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 8:3
But if any man love God, the same is known of him.

Do you REALLY KNOW JESUS?
I John 2:3-6
3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
Titus 1:16
16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
2 Corinthians 13:5
HE THAT HATH EARS TO HEAR….
LET HIM HEAR